No-bake lemon raspberry cheesecake cups— Zesty, sweet and a whole lot of goodness! The perfect fresh and light-tasting dessert for Spring.
All good things must come to an end…
If you haven’t seen my earlier posts, this is the final installment in my Spring Dinner Party series! I’ve shared some tablescape decor inspo and a full vegetarian menu to go with it. I had so much fun putting this together and I know this definitely won’t be the last time I do this. This is the first of many to come! Before we dive into the dessert, let’s recap all the posts in this series.
Spring Dinner Party— View post here.
Cauliflower Steaks with Lemon Tahini Dressing— View recipe here.
Strawberry Spinach Salad— View recipe here.
Lemon desserts are kind of my fave…
Nothing screams Spring more to me than a fresh lemon dessert! So when I was creating the menu for the dinner party, I knew I had to incorporate that zesty flavor and being a fan of the no-bake cheesecake, this dessert couldn’t be anymore perfect. (see my other no-bake cheesecake recipes here and here)
Now, I need to make a small little disclaimer before moving on to the actual recipe, you may notice that the photos are a little different in this post than the rest. Well, that’s because I didn’t get enough “good” shots of the dessert when I shot the dinner party, and the food blogger in me couldn’t settle with what I had. Okay, I’m done. ?
No-Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cups.
- Prep Time: 27 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 27 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup whipped cream
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Spoon the mixture into the bottom of your glass cups (or jars) and press the mixture lightly down with the back of a spoon. Divide the mixture evenly.
- In the large bowl of your stand mixer mix cream cheese on high until light and fluffy with the paddle attachment. You may also use a hand mixer.
- Add the powdered sugar, Greek yogurt, lemon zest and juice, and raspberries and mix until well combined, scrapping down the sides as needed.
- Fold in the whipped cream with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into glasses on top of the graham cracker mixture. Divide cheesecake mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake cups for 2 hours or overnight to firm up.
- Once ready to serve, add some raspberries on top and maybe a little whip cream too.
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #MISyummyeats on Instagram. Make sure to check out the full dinner party tabletop decor as well as all the recipes!