Five ingredient chocolate covered peanut butter cheesecake bites! That sentence alone sounds absolutely divine, doesn’t it? These little balls are rich, creamy, chocolatey and topped with honey roasted peanuts. You are going to love this no-bake recipe, but I warn you…they are dangerously amazeBALLS!
Thanks sister for the pun. 😉
Like I said in my previous post, baking isn’t my forte. Inevitably, when it comes to making desserts, I’m mostly looking for no-bake recipes that are under 10 ingredients. This is so incredibly easy to make. All you need is two 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla extract, 12 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate and honey roasted peanuts. It took me under 10 minutes to whip up the mixture, but the longest part is freezing them for about 1-2 hours. Melting the chocolate is easy. You can either do it in your microwave at 15 second intervals, or you can melt it in a double boiler (which I prefer because I despise microwaves). Lastly, dipping the balls in the chocolate and topping it off with some crushed honey roasted peanuts. Leave them in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
Talk about an easy recipe!
If you’re planning on scarfing these down by yourself, then that’s cool. Totally not judging you. If you’re planning on serving this to guests, then you’re so money, baby! People will love this recipe and probably think you were slaving away in the kitchen. Then you wow them with how easy this recipe is and you cause a chain reaction of chocolate covered peanut butter cheesecake bites being served at every dinner party you’ll attend. I don’t know about you, but that sounds pretty fabulous to me.
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BITES
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Five ingredient chocolate covered peanut butter cheesecake bites. They’re rich, creamy, smooth and delicious!
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 130
- Yield: 30 1x
- Two 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used natural peanut butter with honey)
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed honey roasted peanuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Add the cream cheese and peanut butter to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and whip until smooth.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, drop balls of the cheesecake mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze until solid, 1 to 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a pot of simmering water, stirring constantly to evenly melt. Remove 4 cheesecake balls from the freezer at a time. Working quickly, dip each ball into the chocolate using a fork. Tap your fork on the side of your bowl to remove the excess chocolate and sprinkle with crushed honey roasted peanuts.
- Place on a parchment line platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hope everyone’s start to the week is as smooth as these bad boys! Let me know if you make this easy dessert- I would love to hear some feedback. See you guys on Wednesday.