No-bake pumpkin cheesecake bites enrobed in white chocolate and topped with crushed honey graham crackers and a cinnamon. A delicious fall dessert.
It is the last installment of the vegetarian Thanksgiving menu series and we are ending it with something sweet and oh so delicious. My no bake pumpkin cheesecake bites. Let’s take a moment of silence for these glorious little treats…
You might remember last year during the christmas holidays, I made some Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites and they were a huge hit. Till this day, it is my most loved recipe on the blog. I get it. It’s one of the easiest desserts you can make and requires ZERO baking. I don’t know about you, but that’s a total win in my books. Ever since I posted that recipe, I was inspired to make endless variations of flavors and alas, the pumpkin cheesecake bites were born.
I have to admit, I’ve never been a huge fan of pumpkin until this past year. Ugh, I know…Shame on me for not being a total pumpkin spice latte #BasicB. The smell and the flavors of pumpkin pie sucked me in and I haven’t looked back since. Have you ever tried pumpkin macaroni and cheese? Yeah, you’re missing out. What I love about pumpkin is that the flavor is very mild, so you can easily season is with just about anything and you won’t feel like you’re eating a pie when going ham on a savory dish.
[bctt tweet=”I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin mac and cheese… Am I #Basic ? ” username=”kristeenamblog”]
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
No-bake pumpkin cheesecake bites enrobed in white chocolate and topped with crushed honey graham crackers. A delicious fall dessert
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 130
- Yield: 30 1x
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, see notes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 g white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup honey graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4–6 tbsp brown sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. In a bowl with a hand mixer, whip cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Using a 2-tablespoon scoop, drop balls of the cheesecake mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze until solid, 1 to 2 hours.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a pot of simmering water, stirring constantly to evenly melt. Remove 4 cheesecake balls from the freezer at a time. Working quickly, dip each ball into the chocolate using a fork. Tap your fork on the side of your bowl to remove the excess chocolate and sprinkle with crushed honey graham crackers and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Place on a parchment line platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the pumpkin pie spice, if you can’t find it prepackaged in stores, you can create your own. All you need is 3tbsp ground cinnamon, 2 tsp ground ginger, 2 tsp ground nutmeg, 1 1/2 tsp allspice and 1 1/2 tsp ground cloves. Mix spices together in a bowl and you have yourself pumpkin pie spice.
The series has officially come to an end. I really enjoyed putting this together and coming up with healthier vegetarian options so everyone can have yummy Thanksgiving dinner! Don’t forget to check out the other recipes from the series! Quinoa Stuffed Eggplant with Lemon Tahini Dressing, Maple Balsamic Roasted Carrots and Red Wine and Garlic Mushrooms. Wishing my fellow Canadians a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!..and full bellies.
Follow via Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest || Twitter
If you make this, let us see! Tag your photo with #MISyummyeats on Instagram.
[…] image via Kristeena Michelle […]
[…] SOURCE […]
[…] No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites […]
[…] you’re looking for more pumpkin recipes, you can check out my no-bake pumpkin cheesecake bites and stay tuned because I have a fun collab coming up with my foodie mama […]