Homemade no churn cherry chocolate chip ice cream, layered with cherry pie filling, toasty marshmallow and graham crackers.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk (half a can)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 large marshmallows
- 6 graham crackers
- Line a loaf pan or container with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream until medium peaks form.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan or container. Spoon the cherry pie filling and chocolate chips and swirl with a knife.
- Freeze for 12 hours or overnight before serving.
- FOR THE SUNDAE
- In a cup, layer ice cream and cherry pie filling. Top with a toasty marshmallow and graham cracker.
- If you aren’t by a campfire, you can toast a marshmallow using your broiler in the oven OR a culinary torch.
- I only used half a can of sweetened condensed milk because I don’t like it to be too sweet, but feel free to add the whole can if you prefer extra sweet ice cream.
Keywords: no-churn ice cream, cherry ice cream