Hello everyone! It has been some time since I last did a blog post. Something personal happened in my life and soon I will be comfortable enough to share it with you all, but for now, let’s talk about something positive! Celebrating father’s day!! I’ve compiled a short and affordable list of gifts any dad would love! Here is my Father’s day gift guide 2015.
1. Teroforma Whiskey Stones – set of 9 $24.99 : These flavorless stones are great for chilling your drink without watering it down, as ice would. Perfect for the dad who loves a good glass of whiskey!
2. Bulleit Frontier Bourbon -American Whiskey $33.25 (on sale) : Depending on your budget, bourbon can range in price and if you don’t have $100-$200 to spend, consider this one! If bourbon isn’t his thing, then get him wine or what ever his choice of liquor is.
3. Patec® IPX5 waterproof and shockproof Bluetooth speaker $21.99 : Does your dad like to go on hikes or bike riding? Jamming on the beach or in the shower? This little speaker got you covered! Connecting to your smartphone, not only is it meant for listening to your tunes, it also has built-in MIC Bluetooth speaker and hands-free function, so you can pick up a call.
4. Led Zeppelin IV (Remastered) Vinyl LP $24.99 : For the music lover, vinyls have made a huge comeback in the past couple of years and now with mainstream artists releasing their albums on vinyl as well. This suggestion is assuming this dad already owns a record player, you can simply add to his collection!
5. Grilling Vegan Style by John Schlimm $17.48 (online price) : If this dad in your life loves to cook, (lucky you!) then a cookbook is always a great idea. This one by John Schlimm shows you “125 Fired-Up Recipes to Turn Every Bite into a Backyard BBQ” , sounds delish right !?!
6. Beardology – The Man Set $36.59 (Canadian dollars) : I am a huge fan of a well-kept beard, and what could you use to help maintain his glorious beard you ask? With a little help from Beardology of course! This company from Cleveland, Ohio, makes all natural (locally purchased oils), recyclable and cruelty-free products to help grow out your beard. This set includes an 8 ounce bottle of beard wash, a 1 ounce glass bottle of beard oil and a 1 ounce screw top tin of beard balm. You also can choose among 17 scents for the oil and balm! Say goodbye to itchy dry skin and hello to a glorious beard that the Free Folk in Game of Thrones would totally approve of!
Suggestions not pictured- Know of an online company call Groupon? Groupons are like coupons on steroids. The deals offered daily through Groupon start at 50 percent off and can go as high as 90 percent cheaper than the normal price. You get discounts on local businesses (restaurants, stores, etc) as well as getaways and on goods! You can get the dad in your life an interior and exterior car-detailing package starting at $89 or a package including guided tour, wine tasting and gifts from $42. Head on over to the website, you’ll find tons of great ideas! Just make sure to always read the fine print before making a purchase.
Well there you have it! Do you have a favorite? What would you add to this list? Hoping everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend. ‘Till Wednesday’s post!
Don’t forget to subscribe to receive free updates on blog post as well as quick and easy printable recipes the family will enjoy!